Video A Little Video Of The 900 Gallon

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Still a lot more than your average hobbiest spend :lol:

Amazing tank and fish, if only..................

How many prawns do they get through in a week?????

CraigM

I go through 1050 grams of prawns in a week, as well as 250 grams of mussel 250 grams of whitebait and 4-6 pollack fillets, but thats feeding all the fish in the fish house not just the fish in the 900g, although they are responsible for eating over half of that.

'Hello and welcome to the CFC fish tour....here is my freezer.'

Looking very very nice CFC!

It's great to see such huge fish have so much swimming room!

That Liearus pictus makes the limas look tiny :lol:

Looking excellent there, really sets it off nicely with the backing on and simple decor :)

Amazing tank and fish, if only..................

How many prawns do they get through in a week?????

CraigM

I go through 1050 grams of prawns in a week, as well as 250 grams of mussel 250 grams of whitebait and 4-6 pollack fillets, but thats feeding all the fish in the fish house not just the fish in the 900g, although they are responsible for eating over half of that.

'Hello and welcome to the CFC fish tour....here is my freezer.'

:lol: the fish really do have their own freezer, i tend to buy a couple of weeks worth of food at a time so it takes up a lot of room.

wow

the stuff of dreams for me!!

Holly Cow!
Absolutley amazing!
Those rays look so happy (as far as fish go!)
Nice bass tooo!

Loving the lenny in the background..

Good to see my tank mates are still well. :)

Keep an eye out for another cold water storage tank and I will set up the second part of the sump for you some time, shoudl allow a slightly faster flow rate from the pump.

Also, I am 99% sure that at least 2 of my limas are larger than your smallest one. If you ever want to up the shoal to, say, 6 in there.. ;)

Is that an Ageneiosus marmoratus in there?

I have to agree with what DarkEntity said about the fact that your tank isn't barebottom. Simply fantastic. :good:

Holly Cow!
Absolutley amazing!
Those rays look so happy (as far as fish go!)
Nice bass tooo!

Loving the lenny in the background..

Thanks EG (wow two posts in a week!), but whats a lenny?

Is that an Ageneiosus marmoratus in there?

I have to agree with what DarkEntity said about the fact that your tank isn't barebottom. Simply fantastic. :good:

Its an Ageneiosus polysticus, gets a bit bigger than the marmoratus and is more active. Cheers :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back