Video A Little Video Of The 900 Gallon

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

CFC

Leader of the Fishes
Reaction score
Well with everyone else posting videos of their big tanks i thought i should have a go. I'm not sure how this will come out, it seemed to stop and start a lot when i played it but that could be my internet speed? I'm trying to compress the file to get a smoother run but if anyone has any tips then feel free to comment.

Please note that the food was onlt being added to get the fish moving about, at the proper feeding time i add a lot more food so that everyone gets their share.

WOW! that tank is HUGEE, and that arowana is lovely, whats that green spotted fish some sort of perch or bass?

:hyper:
Looks fantastic!
Makes my tank look quite pathetic lol
Here's me getting excited at 12" of mopani wood, and you probably have a whole tree in there :lol:

Looking very nice, I love the arrowana and the ray :good:

Im officially going to say oh " f e c k o f f" lol

That is what i call a big tank, none of this bare bottom, empty tank nonsense....some nice large wood, what looks like structured backgrounds and something to make the fish swim through and round items, so it doesnt look like a large holding/quarantine tank

I love the P Bass the colours were stunning, and the Arrowana just dominates the top of the tank.

Well worth every penny imo

Im officially going to say oh " f e c k o f f" lol

That is what i call a big tank, none of this bare bottom, empty tank nonsense....some nice large wood, what looks like structured backgrounds and something to make the fish swim through and round items, so it doesnt look like a large holding/quarantine tank

I love the P Bass the colours were stunning, and the Arrowana just dominates the top of the tank.

Well worth every penny imo

:lol: thankyou, but to be fair not many people have 6 foot front to back, which is the only reason i'm able to get away with having decor in the tank.

This is true, although even people with the 400's etc seem to go for this empty tank with just fish, which tbh is boring, imo fish need interaction, something for them to think about. And 6ft back to front or not you have done a sterling job :)

If im ever down south, ill be leaving messages left right and centre for a visit, i need to show the Mrs what i need in the house....bugger this kitchen and 4 bedrooms nonsense lmao

very impressive :good:
the fish look so happy and active

it would look a lot nicer with my fire eel and blue male motoro in there :shifty:

It would, but at the moment the mrs is giving me grief over money, and since i dont drive that means she wont take me anywhere to look at or collect fish :(

Give me a couple of weeks to get some bills paid and i'll get back to you, but dont hold them on my account, if you get the chance to sell them then do so. Once the bank account has recovered from christmas she will be happier and a happy woman always makes life easier.

Thats a very nice tank. Never seen one thats 6ft wide before, the fish must love it.

Amazing tank and fish, if only..................

How many prawns do they get through in a week?????

CraigM

I go through 1050 grams of prawns in a week, as well as 250 grams of mussel 250 grams of whitebait and 4-6 pollack fillets, but thats feeding all the fish in the fish house not just the fish in the 900g, although they are responsible for eating over half of that.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back