A Little Advice

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Myatt72

Reaction score
I have a trigon 190L tank. Moving house so can rebuild from scratch. Was thinking about Labidochromis caeruleus ( Yellow Lab) for mid tank, Pseudotropheus Acei (yellow tail) as theese like top of tank, and Pseudotropheus demasoni, as theese like bottotm and rocks.

Any ideas on if this is a good combination??

Any ideas of good place to get them near Harlow in Essex??

Thanks Gareth

I have a trigon 190L tank. Moving house so can rebuild from scratch. Was thinking about Labidochromis caeruleus ( Yellow Lab) for mid tank, Pseudotropheus Acei (yellow tail) as theese like top of tank, and Pseudotropheus demasoni, as theese like bottotm and rocks.

Any ideas on if this is a good combination??

Any ideas of good place to get them near Harlow in Essex??

Thanks Gareth
That's about a 50gal tank, a little too small IMO for acei, but the labs and demasoni would be a wonderful combination. And mbuna will use all levels of the tank as long as your rocks are high enough.

I'm sure the others will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think around 6 labs with 12-15 demasoni would be perfect.

So would you stick to just the two species then. Ocean rock goes nearly all they way to the top of the tank. Still get nce colour combination! Thanks for the advice.

All advice welcome

Yes I would stick to just the 2 because Demasoni need to be in large groups and the labs aswell will add some gorgeos yellow, make sure you get some good quality ones though.

Excellent Advice thanks for that. Any ideas on an good suppliers, may be that offer delivery??

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back