A Good Lfs In Teesside?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Macko1968

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm getting very close to being ready to stock my Osaka 155l tank but could do with finding a reputable LFS in the Teesside area if anyone can recommend one?

With regards to initial stocking, I'm thinking;

6 Zebra Danios
6 Red Platties
6 Cherry Barbs
4 Sterba Corys about 1 month later

Am I right that the Danios will occupy the upper part of the tank, the corys the lower & the rest the middle areas? Also, if anyone has any other recommendations I'd be most grateful.

cheers

Mick

Sure there is a very good LFS in Billingham. Try google?

Other than that, there's a handful in Durham. Fish Alive in Dragonville, Chilton Aquatics are two good starting points.

Also Horns Garden Centre in Shotton and Richardson's, if you pop up the A19.

Other than that, there's a handful in Durham. Fish Alive in Dragonville, Chilton Aquatics are two good starting points.

Peter, thnaks so much for this I've tracked down the place in Billingham & will call over on Saturday.

Peter, thnaks so much for this I've tracked down the place in Billingham & will call over on Saturday.

No problem at all. Been meaning to pop into the one at Billingham for months - let me know if its any good.

The two shops in Billingham are in Mill Lane, Old Billingham, just off the A19 near the beginning of Belasis Ave. They are Billingham Aquatics at 12 (the older shop) and the newer Petmania at 18-20. The first one is just fish and a few reptiles, the second is all pets.

The two shops in Billingham are in Mill Lane, Old Billingham, just off the A19 near the beginning of Belasis Ave. They are Billinghan Aquatics at 12 (the older shop) and the newer Petmania at 18-20. The first one is just fish and a few reptiles, the second is all pets.

That's them!

The bloke in Billingham Aquatics sounds like someone off here - seems to be quite militant about how to do things properly.

Although he did push some chemicals to fix my mate's cloudy water problem in his marine tank, rather than try to work out what was causing it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back