A Good Climber

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Reaction score
hi ive just moved in to a new house ,it has a big fence at the back which i would like civered bye a good climbing plant or creeper ,any one any good ideas thanks

how about trying some russian vine..
i have it growing up my trellis in my garden.
it grow very fast.

go for a clemantis, lovely flowers in summer and some keep their leaves all winter. I have one out the back, was tiny when I planted it now 6 months later it must be about 6/7 ft and starting to totally cover the fence.

depends what you want to cover some plants need trellis like clematis others like ivy are self clinging
self clingers include ivy hydrangea petiolaris parthenocissus tricuspidata which is boston ivy and stuff like that
those that need some support include stuff like clematis hops roses russian vine passion flower etc if you need any botanical names pm me

by the way if youve had the seeds which i sent a week or so ago you could have give me a heads up m8
scot :)

Honeysuckle grows all year round (it doesn't die off in the winter) and has lovely sweet smelling yellow or white flowers in the summer, if trained its an excellent climber, i have a load of it growing up some trellis at the back of my garden and its a great plant, it also attracts lots of lovely rare butterflies, moths and bees in the summer too ^_^ .

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back