FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

vanalisa

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Omg what do I do now?
20200223_191444~2.jpg

Congratulations:-If you feel you have enough places for the fry you can try a leave it in the tank

Congratulations:-If you feel you have enough places for the fry you can try a leave it in the tank
And now another!!!
But more tiny.
I left a ball of greenery in there hoping this would happen. It's in my minnow tank, the one I posted a picture of!
So excited, I saw it actually EAT Bug Bites!
omgomgomg I hope they will grow

My fry always survive, I think it's because I feed their parents well enough that they don't feel the need to eat fry. Places to hide are important too. You're biggest problem could be what to do with them when they grow. If we're talking guppies, there could be over 100 of them in there by the time mum is finished.

viking your answers are always on point ^-^ Caves and plants are frys best friend.

----
baby shark do do do Baby shark
ps thank me later for sticking that song in all your heads LOL
Do fry stay on top?
So I don't know the song, but I made one up and now THAT one is stuck in my head!

Guess what these are... ---: --: ---: --:
;)

Do fry stay on top?
So I don't know the song, but I made one up and now THAT one is stuck in my head!

Guess what these are... ---: --: ---: --:
;)
no I have some on top and in middle, my tank has some issues PH and stuff is out to lunch I just don't have funds to fix it. But it's good enough they will survive. it's just not an ideal environment and im aware. Its why I never yet put my tanks on the tank of the month LOL

Okay, let's all calm down.
Must not jinx fry.

There is a wad of greenage floating at the top of the tank. The Cuddle Puddle. The Love Shack. The Ball of Confusion. The Motel 6. The Abode of Venus.
The Floating Green Planet of the Magical Simultaneous Exchange.
Yeah, that place.
They should be safe in there!

(Top tank is one of my Betta tanks.)

20200213_195030.jpg

Hey, I just realized my 2 Amano Shrimp made an appearance, bottom right corner on the chunk of wood!!! They really like it there, in fact as soon as I put them in they both went inmediatly over there together!
Too cute:)

@TheTenthDoctor has guppies, he is experienced with fry by now, ask him.

Might I suggest something’s on your tanks? Get sand for your Betta tank, play sand is cheap and safe. Move the Anacharis to the back. It’ll grow fast, or at least mine does.
9E83C87E-4458-478A-B806-1B7633786858.jpeg

That is my 29g. I like the Anacharis in the very back. Just a suggestion. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back