A Few Pictures.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

TrainRek77

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Here's a few of my fish. They weren't quite as camera shy tonight.
Untitled-1.jpg

DSC02864.jpg

DSC02861.jpg

DSC02859.jpg

DSC02858.jpg

Very nice. What substrate is that your using? Looks awesome :good:
It's from an online aquatic plant store, based in the US. They manufacture it and call it soft belly soil. I really like it and so do my loach. It's a great alternative to sand and has a real nice natural river sort of look. They make a few other variations but that one is made particularly for soft belly fish. Their site is aquariumplants.com.

Very nice. What substrate is that your using? Looks awesome :good:
It's from an online aquatic plant store, based in the US. They manufacture it and call it soft belly soil. I really like it and so do my loach. It's a great alternative to sand and has a real nice natural river sort of look. They make a few other variations but that one is made particularly for soft belly fish. Their site is aquariumplants.com.
brilliant, thanks very much. Will have a wee look at their site today.

what type of fish is that yellow one? also what grade is it? is it green, yellow?

what type of fish is that yellow one? also what grade is it? is it green, yellow?
That's a Golden German Ram. I'm not sure what you mean by grade? He's a variation of a Blue German Ram. He has a golden body with blue and red fins.

nice how much was it not being rude :)
I'm not sure if you're talking about the fish or the substrate. I don't remember exactly how much the fish was. I know it was less than 15 dollars. I got them at my lfs. I have two. They are neat little guys. When I got them their fins were real nipped up. I have some more pics if you want see just let me know.
I paid like 55 bucks for the substrate with shipping I think, maybe 65, but no more than that.

You have really nice fish.
I also love that substrate. I work in a gravel pit and I can't get nice stone like that. The smallest stone we have is 1/4 " chip. Which had jagged edges. I will look into it around here. thanks.
Very Jeolous...

Thank you for all the compliments. I enjoy the little tank quite a bit. Here are a few more pictures.
femaleloach10-12_zps14a87a21.jpg

This is my female loach. I didn't mean for the flash to go off but the picture came out nice.
tank10-12_zps22ca1406.jpg

Here's a picture of my whole tank. I've had an issue with plants I recently resolved so some of them are looking a little scraggly.
rnl10-12_zps51901ecd.jpg

loach10-12_zps548aa5a7.jpg

gram10-12_zps2f3e7ff4.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back