A couple of Angel pics

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

EddieW

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Two pics of some of my angels to finish off...

Attachments

• angel1a.jpg
    angel1a.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 51
Hi Eddie

:wub: :wub: Beautiful Angels you have there, I've got some baby angels and I have to say that they are one of my favorites! :thumbs:

Angels always look stunning! and urs are no exception! B)

I've got a couple at the mo, but I think i'll have to move them to a tank of their own as they quite aggressive lil buggers! :crazy:

Wow, I have never seen angels that colour i have two silver 3 stripe angels but cant get any decents pics :angry: you got any tips.

Always loved angels - couldn't wait to get a tank big enough for them. They don't seem to be aggressive at the moment - the only thing I have noticed is that they sometimes follow the smaller fish around and look like they are ready to eat them if they get a chance :)

Nikki - not doing anything special to get the pics. I usually take the pics when they are waiting to be fed so that they congregate in the area of the tank where the food comes in. Then take the pic from an angle to the glass at the maximum resolution of the camera. Don't try and focus in too closely on the fish - keep it a wide shot as this gives a better depth of field. Once you have the wide shot you can then crop it down to the bits you want. Also remember that when taking fish photos there is a ratio of about 40 naff pics to 1 decent pic :p Besides, you have posted some great photos on the forum in the past, so I think you know what you're doing.....

Cheers, Eddie

Lovely pic's & fish Eddie... :D

Black Angels... there's just something about them!!! :wub:

My two Black Heart Angels are comming on a treat too. :D

Looks as if we have twin tanks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chenz.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Chenz - all you need now is a couple of Scarlet Badis and we will have matched tanks...

Cheers, Eddie

Most reactions

trending

Back