A bit of good news...silver linings

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fishiemang

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Well, I was sitting here, first day of first vacation of the year, looking at my 38 gallon bowfront. All the sudden, I see that all 3 of my siamese algae eaters are still alive! I have only seen 2 for months now. Resolved to one of them had passed long ago. Nope!

Also, while gazing into their little world, I noticed a sizeable snail population in there again as well. Both them pond snails/ramshorn (whatever they are) and MTS's. Very exciting.

Perhaps there is something of a rebound happening in there. That would be ok with me.

A look into my 75 gallon, and finally saw my krib, after month or so of not seeing it. That was a trip as well.

Now, my only concern is my EBJD. Seems to be blind these days. Still eats, but has a helluva time finding it floating in there. I think that my bristlenose in there that just died may have gotten a hold of some bloodworms that Jack din't see or eat, and that got the poor fella. I may get a couple cories or something to put in there to scoop up the food that Jack misses. Maybe just one for now. No worries of gettin nipped, as there are plenty of hiding places in there.

Things are lookin up in the fish zoo.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back