*911 Help w/ Condy/Umbrella Mushroom!!!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I am trying to get my Condy Condylactus to stay on my live rock or even in the sand but it moves, I also am having trouble keeping my Umbrella Mushroom to stay on the Live rock. I have placed the mushroom in a crevice and the condy is now in a crevice. They aren't attaching to the crevices What can I do to accomplish this. For future reference How would I know if they are dead? Thanks alot.

I had one but had to get rid of it. I had the same problems, I couldn't get it to stay put for very long.. it moved all over my tank and usually got sucked into one of my powerheads.

The mushwroom is much better but the Cony is all red and just floating around the tank I can't keep it still I dunno if it has anymore sticky to it left.

I would suggest trying to pile some smaller rock pieces down onto it to try and keep it still. When I had the one in my tank, and I tried the rock pile method, it would slink it's way right out of where I put it. It was amazing to watch the places it would go.. but it also had a tendency to knock down most of my other corals. So I took it back to the place I bought it.

Good luck with it.. I hope you get it to stay put.

how long has the tank been running? and whats the water quality like. It could be stress related. You could try placing it in a crevice and apply firm pressure but not too much that it damages it. turn then pumps off for a few mins and it may have a better chance.

ste :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back