911 BETTA HELP

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
yeah, api, seachem,
Do my stores only have tetra ones in stock, would that work until the kind I order off maazon arrives in like 3 days? Also can I put him back in with his tank mates? They seem to be doing well. Im also a little worried about the spot by his tail. It almost looks like he got crushed.

Yes! I Meant .25 ppm
yes, that makes more sense, change it out please!!
Do my stores only have tetra ones in stock, would that work until the kind I order off maazon arrives in like 3 days? Also can I put him back in with his tank mates? They seem to be doing well. Im also a little worried about the spot by his tail. It almost looks like he got crushed.
tetra works ok tbh but you should get a small cheap tetra and wait for the big api or saecham to arrive

yes, that makes more sense, change it out please!!

tetra works ok tbh but you should get a small cheap tetra and wait for the big api or saecham to arrive
Okay I did a 80% water change and used some terta aqua safe for now, can he go back in his normal tank woth his mates like this since he isn't swimming or should I keep him in a shallow one?

Okay I did a 80% water change and used some terta aqua safe for now, can he go back in his normal tank woth his mates like this since he isn't swimming or should I keep him in a shallow one?
shallow, since hes a betta and cant swim, he needs to breathe with his labryinth organ (whatever its called-fish lungs), maybe a breeder box?
test the water also.

shallow, since hes a betta and cant swim, he needs to breathe with his labryinth organ (whatever its called-fish lungs), maybe a breeder box?
test the water also.
Unfortunately I had to get a new quarantine tank so its mid cycle. I have a big bowl that floats and was thinking about keeping him in that in tank so its still heated and putting my air stone in with it. Will that work for now?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back