Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size:fish tank 800 litres
Quantity for sale:1
Reason for Sale:no longer need it
Delivery or Collection:collection
Sales price:eek:pen to offers
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:

i have a 800 litre fish tank for sale has had a crack but has been repaired and does not leak open to offers

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

looking for about £200 cracks in the base made by me when i droped a bag of sand in there (whoops) was repaired by a frend who is in the glass trade has had a leak since the only real problems are it needs so cosmetics ie trim needs sticking on at the sides section of the hood has a peice cut out for a skimmer

ill take some pictures at the weekend cheers john

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back