75Gal Re-scape

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I like CPDs they are nice looking small fish. I like small shoaling fish that is why I have a tetra tank. My smallest fish is my ember tetras which I hope I can get to breed someday.

Got the CPD's and the rainbows in the tank.
75gal_Rescape_0002.jpg

And more plants arrived today along with our Striped Raphael Catfish and a Redtail Shark.
Aclimating_0001.jpg
75gal_Rescape_0002.jpg
Aclimating_0001.jpg

I thought I would give y'all an update on the 75gal. It now has CPD's, Featherfin Rainbows, Homey Gouramis, Redtail Shark, and a handfull of Redline Sharks. Almost forgot the Raphael Catfish. Haven't seen him in a few days but under that flat rock is a huge cave I built for him. I drop food back the every morning when I wake up and sometimes I can catch him out swimming about.
75gal_Rescape_oo4.jpg

I thought I would give y'all an update on the 75gal. It now has CPD's, Featherfin Rainbows, Homey Gouramis, Redtail Shark, and a handfull of Redline Sharks. Almost forgot the Raphael Catfish. Haven't seen him in a few days but under that flat rock is a huge cave I built for him. I drop food back the every morning when I wake up and sometimes I can catch him out swimming about.View attachment 115919
Looks great :good:

Plants really add to the looks of your tank, I had to replace my 55 gallon with a new one this weekend when it leaked again and flooded my living room, what a mess but I have it up and running again. Sadly I lost my pregnant ember tetra.

Plants really add to the looks of your tank, I had to replace my 55 gallon with a new one this weekend when it leaked again and flooded my living room, what a mess but I have it up and running again. Sadly I lost my pregnant ember tetra.
Aren't embers kind of rare? I'm sorry for your loss.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back