70 L Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Zikofski said:
this is very interesting looks amazing, have you got your lily pipes yet i am looking at doing a similar thing but with multiple types of plants, want lily pipes to unsure what to get as originals are like £60 to £140 where as on ebay there £20 don't know weather to take a risk on ebay or just splash out
wacko.png

Thanks Zikofski! Im in the middle of reading your plante journal. Very inspiring!
greenmumma141 said:
I love all the dif types of anubias! I would go with a small school of a brightly colored fish, maybe espeis???

Ya I do love this species. At the moment the tank is broken down because i am moving house in June. I have been collecting equipment getting ready to set up a high tech planted so I still have not decided on the style of tank... Jungle/ mini rock scape. Just cant settle on a scheme:)

Here are few pics of equipment iv recently acquired. The external heater is from PS3Stevo which arrived yesterday.

And a video of my bubble counter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sDpNuOtRfA&feature=youtu.be

The tank is 24" long, 12" High and 15" depth so iv a bit of surface area to play around with. What would be the best type of scape for this shape of tank?

Wow this is impressive.

Following. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back