7-Gallon.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
Here is my 7....probably the most amount of money that could be packed into a 7 gallon tank w/o being saltwater. :rolleyes:

Houses a female cambodian betta, 1 petricola and 2 L-128's. :wub:

Attachments

• 7_gallon.JPG
    7_gallon.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 18
Nice lookin tank mike.

How much do you think you have spent on it so far? Or is it the plecs that cost the fortune?

Benny :thumbs:

Hmmm, let's see....plecs are around 100 each, then the petricola....dunno what they are worth, the filter is an Emperor 280 and an Ebo-jager 150 and then the tank is a bowfront and was about 100 or something like that...so it's probably around a 500 dollar 7 gallon with the wood and all. :*) Needless to say, I really like this tank. :D

Psh, the money is for the 200 dollars worth of plecos.... :lol:

...and that female betta is VERY cool. :angry: :p

awsome tank Chris :thumbs:

nice peice of driftwood too :nod:

DD

Here is an older pic of one of the plecs....

Attachments

• 128_2.jpg
    128_2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 24
Miiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee!!!!

:D :lol:

That has to be one of the best small tanks I have EVER seen! Its STUNNING! Oh yeah, and the female betta is quite cool....from what I can see..... :rolleyes: :D

Lovely. Wow, no offence but I could never see spending that much money on a tank unless I was rich. You must be rich! Anyway, I got my 28gallon bow-front for free. My uncle bought for next to nothing at a garage sale. Wish I could post pictures of it but my digital camera won't upload pics onto the computer. Have to take it back. But again, your tank is lovely.

Puffer_freak said:
Miiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee!!!!

:D :lol:

That has to be one of the best small tanks I have EVER seen! Its STUNNING! Oh yeah, and the female betta is quite cool....from what I can see..... :rolleyes: :D
:blush: Thank you very much. :D

:blink:

Nice tank, but it's going to cost me less to set up a 70 gallon tank! On the other hand it won't contain 200 bucks worth of fish.

looks good... but i dont so where the AMAZINGNESS came from, theres wood, and two plants :lol:

simplicity, yet perfection :thumbs:

Yeah, that tank proves that less can be more in an aquascape - I'd enter that in the AGA contest. I think the reason everyone likes it so much is because the split in the wood where the plants are poking up is at optical center. Any tank with a well-defined centerpiece at optical center has the potential to look good. My current nice tank (My 10 gallon) is using optical center; but instead of having plants there it will be the only spot that you can see to the back of the tank.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back