7 Foot, 1074 Litres, 284 Gallons.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I just cant wait for the finished article :).. if it looks as good now with just a tank it will looking stunning stocked :)

I just cant wait for the finished article :) .. if it looks as good now with just a tank it will looking stunning stocked :)
thats what i thought, its basically every fish keepers dream to have a tank this size, i think i have seen literally TWO that are HOOGE and i would love to see where this goes.

i keep dreaming about how it would look in my dining room :angel:

the other half would slaughter me :lol:

thats what i thought, its basically every fish keepers dream to have a tank this size, i think i have seen literally TWO that are HOOGE and i would love to see where this goes.

i keep dreaming about how it would look in my dining room :angel:

the other half would slaughter me :lol:

Dream away, i have on many occasions but like you, i just havent got the room. However, my other half did say i can have a 8x3x3 for my long term dream of having some rays ..soooo... just goto move house now lol

closed temporarily for moderation

I have reopened this thread as it is a great thread. Please keep comments on topic. We are trying to sort through the mess that has been removed to see what punishments may be in order.

yes thanks mods

dave also remind me is it a silver arrowana your going for

and if you are do you know where your getting yours from

If you arwe looking for an arowana, and maybe something different, have you looked at a High Back Red Tail Golden Arowana, for sale on arowana.co.uk for £650.00 [4-6 inches]

or when you have enough experience [which I personally think you have enough to get one of these]

a Violet Fusion Super Red Arowana, on arowana.co.uk for £1,350.00 [4-6 inches]

Pics;

Violet Fusion Super Red;
Green%20Base%20Super%20Red.jpg

And the High Back Red Tail Golden;
RTG-Show-Grade.jpg

its an asian aro im going for mate, i do like the silvers but they get a bit bigger, i can get a rtg aro cheap if i get the cash soon! the guy who i bought the tank off said i could have all 5 that came out of it for 1 grand, they are worth about that each but i only want one and dont know how long it would take me to sell the rest.
i was looking at some silver arowanas at maidenhead aquatics in blackpool a couple of weeks ago, hey were £35 each and about 6-7", not too bad i suppose.

Dave

35 thats pretty cheap to be fair my lima shovel nose is gonna cost me 60

and yeah i understand why your getting an asian arowana there very nice

unfortunatly out of my price range tho

any way what heating you using on yours??

oh ill keep looking then lol

yeah you can pick up limas fairly cheap.
heaters, atm i just have standard 3x 300w but will be sure to move to external heaters before the rays arrive.
yeah i don't really wanna be paying over a grand on an aro, i can get 5 rtg (18") for a grand but until i know i will be able to sell on 4 i am reluctant to purchase!
i love the violet fusion aro's but as it is i love the fish, i couldn't justify spending that amount when the fact is i would enjoy owning a rtg just as much

Those aros are stunning - can't wait to have the funds for a setup big enough to keep them

Great looking tank so far!!
I have a piece of bogwood that Just fit into a rio 180, really nice piece but Im selling it due to re-arranging of tanks, will PM You!!
Naomi

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back