6X2X2 Tank For Sale With Stock Etc.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

indigoj

sic itur ad astra
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: 6x2x2 glass tank with homemade stand plus 3x large external filters (FX5, Tetratec ex1200 and Aquaone 1200), 2x 300w heaters, 4 Oscars (2 are wild) 1 Fire Eel, 1 Lapradei Bichir, 1 Raphael Catfish and one Senegal Bichir with a Lump on it's side. NO hood or lights. Also for sale is a 4" Silver Arowanna.

Reason for Sale: Change in circumstances.

Delivery or Collection: Collection only, 4 strong people and a van required.

Sales price: Open to SENSIBLE offers, willing to sell fish separately. Would split equiptment ONLY once fish are rehomed.

Postage & Packaging: No - please don't ask, none of this is being posted at all. I just have not got time.

Photograph: I'll get one if I can, fish are in some of my other threads.

I am very very reluctantly selling my big tank due to a huge change in my circumstances. It is very important that the fish find good homes, they are being a bit neglected at the moment and need some TLC. It will probably be about 4 weeks before I am ready for this to be collected so no immediate rush. The fish could go sooner if necessary but this would mean the filters would no longer be mature.

I am open to sensible offers for this as a whole, for the fish individually and later for the hardware seperately if the fish are rehomed first. I'm not going to take peanuts although will be very flexible on prices for the fish to the right homes.

Those of you who know me at all will know I've invested a lot of energy into this tank, especially the Oscars and it is important for it to go somewhere I am happy with.

Sorry to hear your selling up, I hope you find good homes for the fish. Good luck :)

Anyone? Can't believe there is NO-ONE interested at all.... I'll get pics next week, lapradei and fire eel now reserved.

really sorry to hear this Jen hope whatever the change in circumstances is changes for the better as soon as :good:

Intrested definatly,possible no, sorry to see you have to sell up, i would have had it if you were alot closer, i didnt want to post on the thread but had too...good luck in the sale and hope everything works out :good:

It is a shame you are not a bit closer Nelly, I'd have loved the Oscars to have gone to you :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back