'66 Impalas converted to electric.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Stan510

Fish Herder
Reaction score
If there is one thing that is annoying? Its hearing the small losers put loud exhausts on their cars. But,with electric having power means a quiet neighborhood. I'm ready for that. Nice to see classic cars can go on the road just like something made yesterday.

If there is one thing that is annoying? Its hearing the small losers put loud exhausts on their cars. But,with electric having power means a quiet neighborhood. I'm ready for that. Nice to see classic cars can go on the road just like something made yesterday.
autopilot ?

Hey,that would so cool..a classic vintage car and in the near future,it drives you.

You best keep your batteries far away from my 1956 Chevy

As far as loud exhausts?..not what a GT does off the showroom. I mean the fart cars and firing tin cans sounds. I saw and heard an old beater Toyota van that had a fart car exhaust. Embarrassing.

My mom loved her black 55 Bel Aire back in the day she told me. "Black Beauty".

Oh, those were beautiful. I had mine painted black & another guy did classic flames. It was a model 210, down a step from the Bel A

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back