64L To 125L Upgrade

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jamepsss

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I've been looking to upgrade my 64 litre to a Fluval Roma 125 for a while now and finally got one off Ebay last week. Cost me £110, not a bad price, practically brand new. Also bought a Fluval 205 external off Ebay, that came yesterday so today was the day to get things started...

The task was to empty the 64 on the sideboard and then move the sideboard up to fit the 125 in it's place. I bought the 60L plastic container this morning from Poundstretcher to hold the fish...

64 gone, fish in temporary home, 125 ready to slot into place...

125 filled but really cloudy, thought I'd washed the black sand pretty well. Never mind, do you think the plastic container will be ok for a couple of days? It has the internal filter and and heater from the 64 in it...

And the new look lounge, Roma 200 on one side and 125 on the other :lol: ...

Missus says "no more".

Hi, the fish will be just fine in there. Looks really good with the two tanks like that!

Lisa x

Having the two like that looks great! :good:

Wish my misses would let me have another tank :sad:

Looks really nice the way you`ve arranged the tanks either side B-)

Hubby told me "No more" when we upgraded from 180ltr to 360ltr at the beginning of last month, but I now have the 360ltr AND 2 small shrimp tanks on the go. That`s without the QT tank I`ll be setting up again tomorrow for some new green neons and corys that`ll be delivered this week.............The words "No more" seem to be like water off of a ducks back :look: ;) :lol:

Hi, the fish will be just fine in there. Looks really good with the two tanks like that!

Lisa x

Thankyou.

Having the two like that looks great! :good:

Wish my misses would let me have another tank :sad:

Put your foot down mate!

Looks really nice the way you`ve arranged the tanks either side B-)

Hubby told me "No more" when we upgraded from 180ltr to 360ltr at the beginning of last month, but I now have the 360ltr AND 2 small shrimp tanks on the go. That`s without the QT tank I`ll be setting up again tomorrow for some new green neons and corys that`ll be delivered this week.............The words "No more" seem to be like water off of a ducks back :look: ;) :lol:

Thanks.

Ha ha, yeah. I've literally got no more room to play with unfortunately. Unless I put the 64 back on the sideboard when she's out :hey:

I'd quit while your ahead mate....unless you don't have a nice tank in the bedroom....all romantic and that :p

Lisa x

What else are your plans for the new 125 James? What you thinking of adding stocking wise?

James :good:

What else are your plans for the new 125 James? What you thinking of adding stocking wise?

James :good:

Ah yes, the fun part. I was gonna start a new thread for the stocking experts to get their teeth in to but hopefully they'll see this.

The 64, admittedly, was a bit overstocked so here's what I've got so far...

6 Cardinals
5 Harlequins
4 Platies (+ 2 half inch fry)
2 ADF's
7 Albino Cory's

I'll probably be having a bigger group of Cardinals for a start but other than that I'm not really sure. Dwarf cichlids are always tempting and I think a big group of Nomans Lampeyes looks amazing too.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back