63g - new build

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Hi Martin,

Hope you well mate

How have you got on with this tank by the window? Any major issues at all?
Its good mate, actually noticed the valis pearling today when the sun was on it, and thats without co2. My only concern is when summer comes and I'll need to keep it cool and shaded.
Are you positioning one by a window?

Was just thinking on tank positions this morning and i remembered your 240 was near a window. Just wondered how it was going.

New tanks going in our dinning room which has big french windows so its a lightish room but should be ok because its not directly by them.

Was thinking of putting it on the right side nearer the windows so its better viewed from the sitting area but it meant evicting the parrot and the wife wasnt happy about that because apparently Rosie likes looking out the windows:dunno:lol

Oh dear oh dear.. plant /scape gardening duties have been seriously lacking on this tank. ?
IMG_20210317_153145.jpg

Ive got a set of tools on their way

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00SY19AEO/?tag=

So they should help encourage me to get it sorted!
I think I'll keep with the same scape which should loosely resemble the one in my signature (expect a slightly bigger tank)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Looks really good :) Looks more than a tidy up too?

Take it you were not tempted to remortgage for an ADA set of tools :p I really like the cheap sets you can get feels like winning lol.

Looks really good :) Looks more than a tidy up too?

Take it you were not tempted to remortgage for an ADA set of tools :p I really like the cheap sets you can get feels like winning lol.
Took the anubias out and gave it a good scrub with some H2O2 and repositioned it slightly.

I hadn't even looked at the ADA tools tbh, surely a pair of tweezers is a pair of tweezers? Lol

Took the anubias out and gave it a good scrub with some H2O2 and repositioned it slightly.

I hadn't even looked at the ADA tools tbh, surely a pair of tweezers is a pair of tweezers? Lol
Yeah I dont understand it, around £60 for a pair of 'Pincettes' bit more for the scissors...

Most reactions

trending

Back