620T Spares

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jlane1980

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi,
As i mentioned in an earlier post, i have recently received a Aqua One 620 T (130l).
If you're not aware it has a trickle filter built in to the hood. I have used this before, with no problems, what-so-ever.
However, on the move down here, it took a bit of a knock and the elbow and spray bar are slightly damaged. I have managed to repair it using electrical tape, but it is not ideal, and definitely not a permanent solution.
I have looked on line for spares for the filter, but have not been able to find anything. Even ebay has been unable to provide!!
Does anyone know anywhere i may be able to get spares from? I have checked with my LFS (TriMar in Camborne, Cornwall), who are investigating. I've also drafted an email to the manufacturer, but am trying to find an appropriate email address to use.

You help, as always, is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Jon

Hi,
As i mentioned in an earlier post, i have recently received a Aqua One 620 T (130l).
If you're not aware it has a trickle filter built in to the hood. I have used this before, with no problems, what-so-ever.
However, on the move down here, it took a bit of a knock and the elbow and spray bar are slightly damaged. I have managed to repair it using electrical tape, but it is not ideal, and definitely not a permanent solution.
I have looked on line for spares for the filter, but have not been able to find anything. Even ebay has been unable to provide!!
Does anyone know anywhere i may be able to get spares from? I have checked with my LFS (TriMar in Camborne, Cornwall), who are investigating. I've also drafted an email to the manufacturer, but am trying to find an appropriate email address to use.

You help, as always, is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Jon

i would try on line it would
be your best bet

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back