60 gallon PUFFER community (and mudskipper :))

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

NotFishyFishGuy

Reaction score
Well hey everyone! Iā€™m sure if you read the title, you may be a little curious. 60 gallon puffer community...puffer?! Yes i have a community puffer tank. Hereā€™s the story.
I have kept a 10 gallon freshwater planted for around 3 years. In January 2019 i began plans for a larger tank. I bought a 60 gallon LANDEN tank from amazon in June and a Waterbox stand. After setting it up, I moved my original fish into it. Now, the livestock in there are around 25 juvenile swordtails, 1 adult swordtail,2 German blue rams, 2 mollies, 1 female betta (that i raised from an egg
smile.gif
), several Cory cats (they rarely come out so i never know lol), 2 kuhli loaches, 4 golden algae eaters, 4 Siamese algae eaters, 6 scissortail rasboras, 3 amazon puffers, and even a mudskipper. The tank is a little overstocked, but i am selling most of the swordtails soon.

The filtration is a fluval g6 filter rated for 160 i think. The lighting is two AI Prime HD Freshwater lights. I also have a Neptune apex installed to it, but the auto top off is always malfunctioning even after customer service sent me new ones. the reason i have the apex is because i used to have a saltwater tank.

So my question is what should i use to get more land for the mudskipper? He has a small turtle dock right now

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back