FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CassCats

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
20201005_192452.jpg

I gave up on the idea of "carefully" scaping it in favour of just a bunch of plants taking over it. Got a new Taiwan lily plant today, can't wait for it to grow. It's on the far left beside the red pot. It'll get tall.

View attachment 118837

I gave up on the idea of "carefully" scaping it in favour of just a bunch of plants taking over it. Got a new Taiwan lily plant today, can't wait for it to grow. It's on the far left beside the red pot. It'll get tall.
That's a lot of air you have going through the sponge filter

That's a lot of air you have going through the sponge filter
All I hear from it is glug glug glug I love it lol
Ive got 2 filters running at both ends to keep oxygen levels up since I've got the pleco in there who appreciates lots of oxygen in the water. So I cant say I don't have enough surface agitation :p

my shrimp tank is like that on both sides with the sponge filters.
My 46g too. Two 60g sponge filters and an aquaculture 70 HOB lol I actually really love the reliability of sponge filters. I've had 1 too many HOB conk out on me so now I make sure I keep sponges as secondary for that reason

My 46g too. Two 60g sponge filters and an aquaculture 70 HOB lol

my 76G runs 2 internal and a big sponge and my 10G a sponge too so I have glig flight coming from all directions! We must just love the noise.”, or the fact it tunes out the kids whining :rofl:

my 76G runs 2 internal and a big sponge and my 10G a sponge too so I have glig flight coming from all directions! We must just love the noise.”, or the fact it tunes out the kids whining :rofl:
The 55g is in my bedroom and the sponge on that one is fairly loud. Its nice and soothing to sleep to.

Looks great! Thanks for sharing. I love how hornwort looks when it's still bushy and pretty and not trying to take over the world yet. What are the little grassy bits?
Do you mean the tall "grass" behind the swords?
Those are my native valisneria from my local river

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back