55g planted tank shots

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

NickT

Fishaholic
Reaction score
my perl and german blue.... nose to nose......

Attachments

• perlandram.JPG
    perlandram.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 31
heres a shot of my guppy tank...

there hungry :lol:

Attachments

• guppies.JPG
    guppies.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 33
i like this shot... out of the 100 or so shots i took this is the best one i got...

Attachments

• ram.JPG
    ram.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 27
ditch the artificial castle thingie dude! and hide the pipe. Are you using eco-complete? ;)

thanks TS but i like the ruins.... they where a gift... and no im not useing eco-complete...... but i did use a bit of gravle under the sand......

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=68971&hl=

thats when i first got the tank... you can see the growh in the banana plants and the grass in the middle... ive move things around since and like how its starting to look.. i think im gonna remove teh amazonian sword on the left, remove 1/2 the grass and i after rethinking the tank a bit i am considering taking out the castle and BGK house (wich he dosnt use)..... is that the tube you where talking about?

im gonna move some stuff aorund tonight and post more pics later.....

That's the best apon ulvaceous I've ever seen. It looks really good.
--
What's the tank size and how many watts have you got? BTW, the German Blue is stunning. How do you get its colors out so well?

whats the leafy lettuce-looking plant in the top left corner?

Aponogeton Ulvaceous. ive had that in there for 3 months... when i got it it was about half as tall and a bit sickly looking.... now it sends out a new flower once a week! i love that plant and im trying to get some seeds off it... the only problem with this plant is that is leaves collect fish poo and i haveto shake them off every fue weeks...

What's the tank size and how many watts have you got? BTW, the German Blue is stunning. How do you get its colors out so well?

the tanks a 4' 55 (us) gallon with 260 watt CF fixture (4x65) and as far as the rams goes, i just feed them black worms, color enhancing flakes and live brine shrimp every other week (helps them get in the mood)...

BTW tear-scar i did remove the ruins and i may be replaceng them with bog wood (probly fake) ill have some pics as soon as i get the wood in....

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back