55g(220l) Planted Aquarium

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I just read your journal, came here from your 10g Betta journal :). Nice looking tank! I love all the growth you are having. FWIW, I agree it looks better without the frogbit.

From the pictures it seems you've added the rummynoses and cardinals? Are the black neons and gouramis in the tank yet?

From the pictures it seems you've added the rummynoses and cardinals? Are the black neons and gouramis in the tank yet?
No I've also added 3 black Neons. They are in the breeding tank coz the female is pregnant and I've seen them spawning. You can follow the thread here. Next time I go to the pet shop I'll get the next 6 Black neons, and after that the 6 gouramis.

Btw, I've also added 13 Red Cherry Shrimp into this tank(because it didn't work out with my betta-he wanted to bite their heads off:X) .
So far so good, and since the tetras are babies, their mouths aren't big enough to eat the shrimp.
Activity in the aquarium
activity in the aquarium.JPEG

Shrimp are cleaning diatoms and doing a good job.
Red cherry shrimp in 55g.JPEG

red cherry shrimp.JPEG

red cherry shrimp male.JPEG

This is (I think) a low fire red grade or a high sakura grade. The photobombers think they're getting food.
red cherry shrimp low fire red grade.jpeg

Most reactions

Back