55 Gallon With Extras In Massachusetts

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

half baked idiot

Reaction score
I have a 55 gallon tank with a ton of extras that I have to get rid of. It is a long tank, with a sturdy iron stand w/ shelf. It comes with gravel, thermometer, internal heater, aerator, extra inserts for the filter, and an AquaClear 50 filter. You will have to drive to pick the tank up, I do not have a truck to transport it. It's a great tank and is actually runnign right now, I am only selling because I am movign to an apartmet in NY. Make me an offer, or I would be willing to trade for an X-Box 360 or PS3 still under warranty. Tank is just north of Boston.

Haha interesting trade. I wish i had an xbox 360 or PS3 for every 55 that has come and gone. Well if you end up dragging it to new york or think your going to throw it out in boston i will have no problem take it off of you in NY but that would really defeat the purpose of you wanting to get rid of it now.

I have an xbox for trade if this offer still stands...when would I need to pick it up by...I come to Boston in 5 weeks.

I want it I want it!!! But I don't have anything to trade. If It was free I would take it, I need a bigger tank anyway. I have a 10 gallon but there are babies on the way and iM hoping to get a bigger tank to put the fish in so that is it the "main" tank and the 10 gallon is the little fry tank. But since it looks like its just about sold to the person above me and they have something to trade, I guess theres no use :) I'm in new jersey.. :)

Most reactions

Back