55 Gallon Complete Running Brackish Tank in Vancouver Washington

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Pufferlady

Reaction score
It breaks my heart to sell this tank. It has been my pride and joy but there is no way this tank can make the move I am about to make. This tank has been running problem free for over a year. It contains 2 Figure 8 puffers (quite the charaters), 1 Neon Blue Goby and several Mollies. This tank also comes with everything you need to run and clean this system. The only thing missing is a nice stand. It is currently on a quickly built wood one. Solid but not pretty.

55 Gallon Canister Filter
30 Gallon Hang on the Back Filter
Light Bar
Glass Lid
Air pump for bubbler
Tank decor with slate rock
20 gallon bucket for water mixing
Several Buckets for moving and mixing
Two Syphons, one extra long
Bag of Marine Salt
Nets (not for puffers)
10 Gallon Snail Breeding Tank

I really hope this tank goes to a new home and I do not have to break it down. It is beautiful and would be a wonderful and entertaining addition to any home.
f30f90d2bbf379b59b8f0300ff4295f4.jpg
b7a6c9f7f1235616d4f76e7722db90e0.jpg
d956754c340477e7e1a1d07f7cdf68a4.jpg
9c62ab3abbd5f918306b01c02f4c3de1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

aw man, I sure hope someone will scoop it up and care for it and love it like you did.
It's beautiful and has very pretty inhabitants!

aw man, I sure hope someone will scoop it up and care for it and love it like you did.
It's beautiful and has very pretty inhabitants!
Thank you so much. I really hope so. I am starting to get quite nervous.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

When are you needing to have this gone from your house? Are you looking for someone to purchase it all from you or someone who's knows what there doing who can care for it as good as you did and continue to keep them healthy? Or both? If it's the latter of the two I would love to take it on, I've had figure 8 puffers years ago and they are so fun! I currently only have 1 very healthy 46 Gal bowfront tank that I've been running for about 4 years now, I've been in the hobby for about 6. I live in Edmonds Washington, so I'm about 2.5 or 3 hours (depending on getting thru the border) away from Vancouver, just a straight shot down I5 so let me know if this is something you would like to discuss......Have a nice day! [email protected]

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back