50 Gallon Amazon Jungle

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Eelzor

This shrimp is so good it needs to be seen in wide
Reaction score
Well, heres my first tank photo ever. I need to get a better camera by the time he new fish get in. There are no fish in the tank is as yet, but im cycling. I have not much idea of what fish to put in, all I am certain of is a black ghost knife and my already owned spiny eel. To lighten the tank up I may be putting in some gourami's or brightly coloured fish and for foraging at the bottom I maybe putting in some small catfish. I'm trying to get a bit of a amazon look. Not much now, but I'm still patching it up. :D By the way, the bright light that looks like some angel coming to dawn over my tank is actually my super bright florencent lamp. My webcam has no flash so I needed it for light. :) Because of my cam not being too good, the tank may not be showing its full potential, but once I get my good camera I'll be giving you the tank works! I guess you could call this a teaser. :shifty:

Attachments

• Photo006.jpg
    Photo006.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 39
Oh COOL I like your plant sort of to the left of the middle, the one with the massive leaves - do you know what that is called?

:*) I don't know anything about plants! I just chuck em' in if they look good. :D

:D thanks freshmike! :D Praise helps me make my tank better. :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back