40g breeder plans...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Noooo the sale at petco for 50% off aquarium is over so now its at a full price 😑
Guess I gotta wait longer now 😑

Try calling them. That worked for me last year.
No I will probably only call to ask when their NEXT sale is. I don't want to cheat them out of money. I missed out I guess 🤷
I can just wait. Also this gives extra time to look for used tanks. (Hopefully though the prices aren't too high 😅)

No I will probably only call to ask when their NEXT sale is. I don't want to cheat them out of money. I missed out I guess 🤷
I can just wait. Also this gives extra time to look for used tanks. (Hopefully though the prices aren't t
Its a very common thing to call after a sale. Most companies give it to you.

Its a very common thing to call after a sale. Most companies give it to you.
I know but it feels wrong... Just morally to me. There will always be another sale... Sadly the plants will soon not be on sale. But maybe I can try asking my parents if they will pay for the tank but I would buy everything else. The equipment, plants, fish, ect. They might... Idk. It never hurts to ask 🤷😅

I know but it feels wrong... Just morally to me. There will always be another sale... Sadly the plants will soon not be on sale. But maybe I can try asking my parents if they will pay for the tank but I would buy everything else. The equipment, plants, fish, ect. They might... Idk. It never hurts to ask 🤷😅
Its your choice I guess.

I think I have to scratch the anubias off the plant list :/. It would look beautiful but it just costs a lot... So I will only start off with the crypts and swords I think...

Alright! So I mustered up enough courage to ask my mom of they could get the tank and lid but I would buy EVERYTHING else and nit have them buy ANYTHING else besides that.
She said that she would talk to my dad and said that they may be able to work something out!
This is awesome!
everything-proceeding.gif

Believe me, these companies aren't worried about it "not being on sale"...they are in the biz of moving inventory.

Any updates on this project?
Kinda at a standstill...
My parents said they would buy the tank and lid if I got my drivers license and they said I couldn't get it if I didn't get my permit. I WANT TO get my permit, but things have been hectic with all sorts of things between my brother, doctor appointments, and trying to figure out the rules and regs for the permit as well as steps to take for it... I've been trying to study for the test and I'm kinda overwhelmed with it tbh...

After that though, I can get the tank.

Kinda at a standstill...
My parents said they would buy the tank and lid if I got my drivers license and they said I couldn't get it if I didn't get my permit. I WANT TO get my permit, but things have been hectic with all sorts of things between my brother, doctor appointments, and trying to figure out the rules and regs for the permit as well as steps to take for it... I've been trying to study for the test and I'm kinda overwhelmed with it tbh...

After that though, I can get the tank.
Ahh ok.
When you are ready, I have an idea of how you can get some cheap plants.

Ahh ok.
When you are ready, I have an idea of how you can get some cheap plants.
How's that?
I have some good deals in my etsy cart right now for plants... I'm getting a lot of plants to start this tank off and some seachem root tabs! I want to get everything right!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back