40g breeder plans...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
When I first started keeping fish years ago, a dear friend on another fishkeeping forum suggested the rummynose to me

I had the same feelings about them as does @Rocky998 , initially...after having kept them for almost 10 years now, I can truly say they are indeed not only my favorite tetra, but favorite fish overall, as well

When I first started keeping fish years ago, a dear friend on another fishkeeping forum suggested the rummynose to me

I had the same feelings about them as does @Rocky998 , initially...after having kept them for almost 10 years now, I can truly say they are indeed not only my favorite tetra, but favorite fish overall, as well
Maybe someday I will attempt keeping them... But for now I want to avoid them...

oh yes forgot that... l was like gudgeons=low ph lol. Sorry
It's totally fine. I understand lol.

My gudgeons can live in a PH of 6-7.8 and some places even do say 8. So I figured they would be good and they are even breeding! Very happy with my decision on choosing them so far!

l can relate;) BUT you should definitely do the rummynoses imo.😆
I just can't bring myself to get them... Lol. Maybe I don't have to get a top dwelling schooling JUST yet... I can always wait. I plan to get the fish in stages.
First the sterbai cory, then the luminatus, and then other things...

I would also LOVE to have a blue phantom pleco
But they kinda big and chunky... Don't know how well it would do with the corys and gudgeons 😬
I need to do further research

Some say 50;). But let's say 30, l think with all the other fish you'd still be over the limit..
Yah... Very possible lol. I might not do the pleco either.
I'll feel it out as I fill the tank with fish 😅

But I'm SUUUUPER excited to start this project. And I think my mom is as well but she doesn't want to show it lol.
She gets all excited when I show her fish I'm looking at lol

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back