40g breeder plans...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I changed it because it seemed too expensive for that other plan and plus it felt like there would be "too much" color... So this I think will do very well in my opinion but I wanted to make sure that everyone thought this was a good idea as far as compatibility... As far as I know all these fish should co-exist just fine

The red-eyes aren't the best choice....very boisterous, especially at feeding time...and sometimes, fin nippers

It says that if you keep them in numbers of 6-8 (I'll be doing 11) that they won't be much of an issue with fin nipping... But maybe I'll think about a different fish. I really like those guys though. They were perfect in the way they schooled and looked. They were not too colorful and had nice big scales. I also love the way they somewhat tightly school... Any other fish that can compare in some way? (I REALLY want a tight schooling fish to go with the pseudomugil)

It says that if you keep them in numbers of 6-8 (I'll be doing 11) that they won't be much of an issue with fin nipping... But maybe I'll think about a different fish. I really like those guys though. They were perfect in the way they schooled and looked. They were not too colorful and had nice big scales. I also love the way they somewhat tightly school... Any other fish that can compare in some way? (I REALLY want a tight schooling fish to go with the pseudomugil)
Rummynose tetras, Hemmigrammus rhodostomus...beautiful, peaceful, and probably the tightest "schooling" tetra there is...they happen to be my favorite Characin, as well ;)

Get a bunch of them, at least 12...you won't be disappointed

Rummynose tetras, Hemmigrammus rhodostomus...beautiful, peaceful, and probably the tightest "schooling" tetra there is...they happen to be my favorite Characin, as well ;)

I'm gonna be completely honest 😬
They are like my least favorite fish... I don't know why, I just have never really liked them 😅

I know this is colorful but what about glowlight danios (danio choprae)... They are kinda cool and school as well

I'm gonna be completely honest 😬
They are like my least favorite fish... I don't know why, I just have never really liked them 😅
Blasphemy, this is! :lol:

The danios would be fine I suppose, but no experience with them

I KNOW, I KNOW

I love the way they school and all but I just really dislike the red on their face and the black and white pattern on their tail combo...
Just has never appealed to me at all lol

But any other ideas are still welcomed 😅

I am really lost on what schooling fish to do lol

Then there are of course these guys always... But I was kinda looking for something not as common. Different looking ya know?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back