click to vote now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month

OP
OP
Rocky998

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Reaction score
Noooo the sale at petco for 50% off aquarium is over so now its at a full price 😑
Guess I gotta wait longer now 😑

OP
OP
Rocky998

Rocky998

Reaction score
Try calling them. That worked for me last year.
No I will probably only call to ask when their NEXT sale is. I don't want to cheat them out of money. I missed out I guess 🤷
I can just wait. Also this gives extra time to look for used tanks. (Hopefully though the prices aren't too high 😅)

connorlindeman

The Past Master
3x Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
No I will probably only call to ask when their NEXT sale is. I don't want to cheat them out of money. I missed out I guess 🤷
I can just wait. Also this gives extra time to look for used tanks. (Hopefully though the prices aren't t
Its a very common thing to call after a sale. Most companies give it to you.

OP
OP
Rocky998

Rocky998

Reaction score
Its a very common thing to call after a sale. Most companies give it to you.
I know but it feels wrong... Just morally to me. There will always be another sale... Sadly the plants will soon not be on sale. But maybe I can try asking my parents if they will pay for the tank but I would buy everything else. The equipment, plants, fish, ect. They might... Idk. It never hurts to ask 🤷😅

connorlindeman

The Past Master
3x Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
I know but it feels wrong... Just morally to me. There will always be another sale... Sadly the plants will soon not be on sale. But maybe I can try asking my parents if they will pay for the tank but I would buy everything else. The equipment, plants, fish, ect. They might... Idk. It never hurts to ask 🤷😅
Its your choice I guess.

OP
OP
Rocky998

Rocky998

Reaction score
I think I have to scratch the anubias off the plant list :/. It would look beautiful but it just costs a lot... So I will only start off with the crypts and swords I think...

OP
OP
Rocky998

Rocky998

Reaction score
Alright! So I mustered up enough courage to ask my mom of they could get the tank and lid but I would buy EVERYTHING else and nit have them buy ANYTHING else besides that.
She said that she would talk to my dad and said that they may be able to work something out!
This is awesome!
everything-proceeding.gif

PewPewChris

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Believe me, these companies aren't worried about it "not being on sale"...they are in the biz of moving inventory.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online