Status
Not open for further replies.

Verminator89

Jack Dempsey Enthusiast
Reaction score
Livestock: Vieja Synspilum 'Shiny Spot'
Quantity for sale: 4
Reason for Sale: Clearing stock for change in direction
Delivery or Collection: Collection, willing to deliver for cost of fuel relatively locally
Sales price: £30 for all 4. Or £10 each.
Postage & Packaging: ^^
Photograph: No photo, but how about a video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkIfzezG488&feature=youtu.be

These are the actual fish. They are approx 3-4" currently. Feeding extremely well, will literally eat anything and everything. The video doesn't do them any justice at all. These originally came from Wharf Aquatics in Nottingham, bred in store. The parents, and previous batch of fry they had grown on were absolutely knock out. No doubt given time these will turn out the same way. The colours they have, and how quick they change as the fish grows are simply outrageous. I'll be sad to see these go, but i've recently been given some Geo Red Head's to replace the ones i lost through an unfortunate turn of events previously.

Whoever has these, won't regret them. Quite clearly the video shows them digging a pit, this was filmed 3 days ago and is the first sign that they are reaching breeding age. Will make an interesting project for someone for sure.

Any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a PM. I won't get to check this daily, so bear with me. First come first serve basis. These are listed elsewhere, so don't be disappointed if they go before you can register interest.

Thanks for looking,
James

Need these gone soon ideally.

£20 takes all 4 now.

Any takers....

I have some baby port acaras if you wanted some? (Free)
Babys from the pair I bought from you

These went to the LFS this afternoon. No longer available.

@Beechey. Haha, i did say they are prolific. Glad your having success with them. As for taking some back, i'm glad to see the back of them, i have a group of Red Head Tapajo's currently so i'll pass. Thanks anyway man
smile.png

ok that's fine , there really good parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back