360 litre tank and cichlids and large plec free to a good home.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Nessie31

Reaction score
Hi, as suggested in the title I have a six foot by 1 foot by 1 foot aquarium with half a dozen cichlids and a large plec free to a good home. The tank is in good condition but the cabinet is not in great condition, the tank would be excellent set in a wall or similar. We are moving home and do not have space for the tank. Only people who will ensure the well being of the fish should apply. I am based in Driffield Yorkshire.

Hi, as suggested in the title I have a six foot by 1 foot by 1 foot aquarium with half a dozen cichlids and a large plec free to a good home. The tank is in good condition but the cabinet is not in great condition, the tank would be excellent set in a wall or similar. We are moving home and do not have space for the tank. Only people who will ensure the well being of the fish should apply. I am based in Driffield Yorkshire.
Hi.
It may be too far away for me as Iā€™d need to hire a van. Though Iā€™d love one with those exact dimensions as itā€™d fit on our existing furniture. I was actually planning on asking about getting one made.

What type of cover does it have?
What make is it?
Thanks

My cars off the road so Iā€™ll probably need to hire something anyway. May as well be a van.
I drive up from the south to the NE every six weeks or so to see my mother. Driffields not that far off my route. Problem is I wouldnā€™t be wanting the fish as Driffields water hardness is 6dh and mine is 19dh. Itā€™d be cruel.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back