30 Gallon Gourami's

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Xavier6

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a beginner aquarist starting up a 30 Gallon planted tank and am planning in putting a variety of Gourami's in it. My question lies in, which Gourami's are compatible together? and which of those can live in a 30 gallon tank?

It may be important to add, I plan on keeping the tank strictly Gourami's other then a few loaches and other bottom feeders.

Thanks in advance!

I believe honey gouramis are the most passive but you can keep other species together depending on personality. I know people keep honeys together plus theyre pretty small so they dont take up too much room.

Dwarf Gouramis, Honey Gouramis, or maybe a nice size group of Sparkling Gouramis would be nice.  As you can see in my signature, I keep a single female Three Sport Opaline Gourami with a Pair of Pearl Gouramis & a tough little female Paradise Fish together in a 36 gallon with Cherry Barbs & Glass Catfish.  It's all about balance of power, pick the ones you like best & post up your plan.  You could easily do a single male Dwarf Gourami with three females.  Or the same mix of Honey G's if you prefer.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back