15 x Albino Cory
                   9 x Gold Laser Corys
                    6 x Sterbai Corys (Adult) 
                   15ish x Sterbai Cory (Juvenile)
                   3 x Bristlenose Plecs ( 2m 1f )
                   3 x Soda Pop Corys ( I think )
Quantity for sale: As above
Reason for Sale: Closing down 3 Cory tanks due to Increasing Electricity cost
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only or Could Deliver (Based on distance)
Sales price: Offers
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: Coming soon(tm)

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Selling Livestock / Equipment from my 3 cory tanks as I can no longer justify paying the electricity costs, so I am slimming down to 1 tank for the time being.

All fish are Very healthy and eating high protein pellets and frozen bloodworm.
Collection only for the fish, or Could Deliver (Based on distance)
Equipment will be posted once all stock is gone.
Open to offers on all fish.
I have Bags so no need to bring them.
Peppered / Albino / Sterbai / Loxozonus adults, are all actively breeding with water changes.
Cash on collection or Paypal to secure fish.

I would be willing to be your back up option as I can take all of them except the albinos and plecos, but I can't afford to pay much and would need to have them posted (which isn't what you want).

KittyKat said:
I would be willing to be your back up option as I can take all of them except the albinos and plecos, but I can't afford to pay much and would need to have them posted (which isn't what you want).

Where do you live ?  Im pretty flexible with locations as I have family all over the UK lol   From south wales to York.
Let me know what you are willing to offer and Ill see what I can do.

I'm in Norfolk, do you ever come this way?

Shaddex said:
I get to Peterborough semi regular. not sure how close that is.

A bit far from me. What about Bedford? Someone I know drives there to see family every couple of weeks.

KittyKat said:
I get to Lincoln a lot. or Newark. that close ?
deano2 said:
Hi is essex a possability for delivery ty
could maybe meet half way ?
wheres halfway please tydont think thats a million miles away how much you looking for the lot ty

Peterborough would be half way or there abouts
and open to offers for fish.

Shaddex said:

Peterborough, Lincoln and Newark are all about 2-3 hours away by car and I haven't got one, so would need to rent (which costs £50 as a minimum including petrol to Peterborough).

Shaddex said:

deano2 said:

Hi is essex a possability for delivery ty
could maybe meet half way ?
wheres halfway please tydont think thats a million miles away how much you looking for the lot ty

Peterborough would be half way or there abouts
and open to offers for fish.

Hows £40 for the sterbais

40 is fine for the adult sterbia, but not sure I'm going to be close to you for a while, unless you can collect.
closest will be Lincoln in a fortnight.

Shaddex said:
40 is fine for the adult sterbia, but not sure I'm going to be close to you for a while, unless you can collect.
closest will be Lincoln in a fortnight.

Are you looking for the same sort of money for all of the fish? One of the shops not too far from here sells them for £3 for almost adult fish, so that would be too much for me.

Sory the offer was for the whole group so if thats the type of money your after im out ty

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back