3 Tanks 180 Gallons

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I just said "ok" wnd thought in my mind that he let a complete stranger into his hoise to make the tanks.... unless he investigated me before.....which i alreadu put water on tanks. And well just cycling it now. I know the saltwater tank will take longer to cycle thought.

wow, thats strange.... i take it hes got some kind of phobia then, too bad no pics.

I'm sorry everytime I come back to this Dreamer I have a little titter about it :)

Now i do have to start looking for how ill stock it. Ive seen some cichlids i really like. And gourami, i cant find at my local pet store and i really want to avoid petco...

Mmmm your petco I believe is the same as our pets at home and somewhere you would rather avoid buying your fish from, what cichlids have you been looking at?

For cichlids i want to get some red devils, convicts, red parrot (not sure on this one yet...), bumblebee, demasoni, electric yellow, jewled goby, kenyi, red zebra. These are all ive consider till now, or that i can remember. see which once go better and which once i can find for the cichlid tank. If anyone ahs more recommendations ill all for it.

Have you thought of the dwarf cichlids like Apistos and rams etc?
I love both me
I like the red parrot too but the money you pay for them is shocking
I like the yellow convicts they look fantastic :)

I forgot the rams but no i had not thought of the apistos. And i do especially like the convict...

They are very beautiful in yellow ;)

There is also kribs ;)
I am very much in love with bottom dwellers think I need a tank with a larger footprint or more tanks ;)

Any idea waht fish to buy for the saltwater?also i bought some yellow and white convicts already, i am in search of other cichlids...but might have to wait until tomorrkw when fish store bring in fish.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back