3 Of My Tanks

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ReMz

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I'm just getting into planted tanks.... so some of these are just a "start". Comments and critiques are very welcome.

75 Gallon Oscar tank:
Old layout-
dsc004544906279wv4.jpg

Just redone today (only so much I can do in a tank that gets destroyed every week :p)
dsc007343293906pg9.jpg

dsc007323284996yi2.jpg

30 Gallon Angel tank:

and my 10g Betta/oto tank just recently replanted... I'm quite fond of this tank now and need some suggestions (it's low-light):
dsc006902703392sz3.jpg

dsc006912723999wy0.jpg

dsc006952740195xq9.jpg

All of your tanks look very nice, great job! They have a very natural and sharp appearance, I especially like the layout of the 30 gallon tank. Thanks for posting the pics! :)

:) thx for the compliments

I'm much too lazy atm to get involved in a more advanced planted tank (read, other priorities). Although my 10 gallon may turn into an experimental tank with plenty of plants. Gotta start somewhere right? :p

Looks nice though that ferny plant in the betta tank looks like a non aquatic.

this has actually been the most hardy plant in the tank...... I have no idea what it is. Un-marked from the lfs.

this has actually been the most hardy plant in the tank...... I have no idea what it is. Un-marked from the lfs.

Looks like Trichomanes javanicum (Borneo Fern) which is a terrarium plant. It will survive for a long time submerged although will not actually grow. It will eventually rot.

Looks like Trichomanes javanicum (Borneo Fern) which is a terrarium plant. It will survive for a long time submerged although will not actually grow. It will eventually rot.
really? :eek:

if that is a correct id, this pant has been in the tank for well over a month. has not grown as far as leaves, but the roots have taken off.

interesting. i'll look into it more. thanks for the tip

Most reactions

trending

Back