3 Nations Rugby...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Ok!... so you beat us on our own turf this afternoon..... Time to eat some humble pie... Well done Wallabies....

Ha! Ha!.... Boards slightly changed this week..... Wallabies 8..... South African Springbucks 53..... Although we're out of the running, it was still nice to give you guys a beating....... Finals next week against the All Blacks.... I'll be shouting for them. (Colin-T from Perth (I think) take note)

Despite the Saffas being my favourite team in the 3N, I must take this moment of your gloating to bring up the recent ODI cricket scores :D

All memory of the recent test series will be happilly forgotten... ;)

Despite the Saffas being my favourite team in the 3N, I must take this moment of your gloating to bring up the recent ODI cricket scores :D

All memory of the recent test series will be happilly forgotten... ;)

Yea Andy... Well done to you guys.... You've beaten the best od team in the world.... but we prefer to be humble about it.

Although I must admit that the Springboks and the Wallabies play a wonderfull rugby, my favorite team remains the All Blacks!
But no matter which one of them comes to play to Paris, I always go to the Stade de France and watch the match live! It's such wonderfull to see gifted players coming to our country!
Congrats to South Africa for their last winning at the World Cup, Congrats to the Aussies for winning against us last week, and congrats to All blacks for the Bledisloe cup in Hong-Kong!

Although I must admit that the Springboks and the Wallabies play a wonderfull rugby, my favorite team remains the All Blacks!
But no matter which one of them comes to play to Paris, I always go to the Stade de France and watch the match live! It's such wonderfull to see gifted players coming to our country!
Congrats to South Africa for their last winning at the World Cup, Congrats to the Aussies for winning against us last week, and congrats to All blacks for the Bledisloe cup in Hong-Kong!

Not forgetting South Africa beating the English 42 - 6 last weekend (against all ods) and Scotland the week before that and before that (2 weeks in a row)

I'm not starting a new topic for this year's series..... but as it is..... First game.... All Blacks beat Australia.... next 2 games... Springboks beat All Black..... today!!.... S.A. beat Wallabies!!!....

(Who's top of the log)..... Next game will be 0n 22 Aug.... Australia against All Blacks.... Good luck Australia....

Do we have any All Blacks on this forum...... I know we have many Australians.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back