3,500 gallon tank - what to put in?!

it died because it was a hoax, pretty much every person who claims they have a tank larger than 1000 gallons is a fake

I was thinking, seems a little farfetched to me.

3,500 gallons? Can an aquarium support that much weight? According to my calculations thats around 13.5 tonnes! And thats excluding substrate and decorations!

You'd better hope they don't fit your house with a water meter!

With a tank that big, I'd breed some beautiful japanese Koi - stunning creatures, with such a brilliant personality, and much cheaper to care for than most other species mentioned.

What sort of filtration are you planning on rigging up?

Can you give us any pics?

regards,

Paul.

You'd better hope they don't fit your house with a water meter!

With a tank that big, I'd breed some beautiful japanese Koi - stunning creatures, with such a brilliant personality, and much cheaper to care for than most other species mentioned.

What sort of filtration are you planning on rigging up?

Can you give us any pics?

regards,

Paul.

its a joke. read back a couple of pages.

That link doesnt work all too well.... :/ .

And i thought the 68 or 50 gallon tank i'm planning on getting when i move rooms was big...

Shame it was a joke, i would love to see schools of hundreds of corys and hundreds of red eye/congo/rummy nose tetras that are so bright you need to get eye surgery every time you look at the tank, giant plecs and not to mention the abilty to go down to the lfs and ask for the whole tank of whatever fish takes your fancy :rolleyes: .

When im a millionare i'll have a tank like that.

Try billionare!

I didn't believe it from the start anyway.

Geez, how thick would the glass have to be to support that weight? Like the distance from Los Angeles to New York!

Try billionare!

I didn't believe it from the start anyway.

Geez, how thick would the glass have to be to support that weight? Like the distance from Los Angeles to New York!

I'm sure you were just kidding about the thickness of the glass being around 3000 miles thick. But, it would probably have to be around 2" thick to support a five foot deep tank.

have u thought of deviding it and putting different things in it?

thats alot of bettas LOL.

This thread is a hoax, and is nearly a year old. I wish people would stop replying to it already thinking it was real. It's like a dead fish you can't get to stay flushed.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back