2nd Large Clearout - Wood/tank/foods Etc Etc

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

All meds still for sale. I also have myaxin to add to it aswell. I would like £17 Inc postage for all the meds.

The meth blue and fry food you can have for £8 Inc delivery?

All meds still for sale. I also have myaxin to add to it aswell. I would like £17 Inc postage for all the meds.

The meth blue and fry food you can have for £8 Inc delivery?
ok Mark ill take the meth blue and fry food please :good: pm me your paypal address n ill sort payment mate,

Matt

Hi Mark, just picked up box now (was out when they tried to deliver it yesterday typical ! )
I am sure all will be ok and will open it up later.
Thanks again mate. :good:

Hi Mark, just picked up box now (was out when they tried to deliver it yesterday typical ! )
I am sure all will be ok and will open it up later.
Thanks again mate. :good:

:rolleyes: i added a few extras too :good: not much but it all helps

did people get there goods ok?
Hi Mark, parcel collected today as i was out when they tried to deliver. did you add an extra something in mine too? if so thanks :good: very kind if not i may have someone elses filter.....
many thanks again

Matt :good: :good: :good:

Hi Mark, parcel collected today as i was out when they tried to deliver. did you add an extra something in mine too? if so thanks :good: very kind if not i may have someone elses filter.....
many thanks again

hey matt

yes i added it :good:

i gather you have, or are trying for fry,so it may come in handy to you

many thanks again

hey matt

yes i added it :good:

i gather you have, or are trying for fry,so it may come in handy to you
Thanks Mark thats very good of you mate :good: im trying to get my angels eggs to hatch.... 2nd time today they have spawned so fingers crossed. they ate the 1st batch! thanks again, Matt :good:

Cheers Mark, all arrived safely, really well packaged. Should look great in the tank, keep the fish happy and get me out of trouble if my filter breaks down :D .
Top Man, thanks again.
(I know you said you used to have a fluval 405 , dont suppose you still have the instruction manual hanging around??.)

Buy this mans stuff, it is top quality !!!!!!!!

Cheers Mark, all arrived safely, really well packaged. Should look great in the tank, keep the fish happy and get me out of trouble if my filter breaks down :D .
Top Man, thanks again.
(I know you said you used to have a fluval 405 , dont suppose you still have the instruction manual hanging around??.)

Hi mark

Received the items today, thankyou very much. Great stuff, and packaged really well. Would definately buy from this bloke again

Top Man, thanks again.

The 405 manual is here http://www.hagen.com/pdf/aquatic/Fluval_series5_manual.pdf

Always worth looking online at the manufacturers site

cheers guys

i need everything gone (well freshwater wise anyway)

i have more mopani wood available now, im going to be selling it all for £45 (bargain as 2 of the bits cost me £40 each,lol)

the fluvals need to go,a rena air pump and 1 powerhead

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back