29g Saltwater Nano Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
There’s no way… I found these baby Florida ricordeas amongst all this dead algae!

I blacked out the tank for a week and a half now, so there’s been no light except sunlight. Can’t believe these grew and are still alive!

I plan to get all this nasty stuff out of the tank today, if I have time. I’ll also post parameters.

——-

Current stock for the tank:

• 2x DaVinci Clownfish
  • 1x Sunrise Dottyback
  • 5x blue legged hermit crabs
Awwwwwwe they are so tinyyyyyyyy. Did the snails perish?

Some pics of fish
69A812ED-D445-45FA-84C5-A0F7A0402DC5.jpeg
B188BA08-FD37-4729-BDF4-BA16948DE193.jpeg
84A71D36-7610-444E-818B-1BE19937C4B6.jpeg

Sorry the coral tank isn't working out with your schedule, PK. Don't you hate it when life interferes with your hobbies? :mad:
For real, life never stops. That’s kinda why I’m looking forward to this up coming cruise, because I literally won’t have to do anything and it’ll be really fun. Plus I’ll have someone watching the tanks, so there’s no worry there.

I plan to work on the tank today if I have time. Needs a good cleaning and top off/water change.

I will also try to get the baby ricordeas to attach to a frag plug.

I plan to work on the tank today if I have time. Needs a good cleaning and top off/water change.

Awesome! Today is my tank maintenance as well... Can't wait to see pictures!

Awesome! Today is my tank maintenance as well... Can't wait to see pictures!
Sweet!

I do feel really bad that I let this tank go. It just took so much time to maintain and I couldn’t keep up with it. I’m just hoping these baby ricordea’s can survive so I can at least have some coral.

Sweet!

I do feel really bad that I let this tank go. It just took so much time to maintain and I couldn’t keep up with it. I’m just hoping these baby ricordea’s can survive so I can at least have some coral.
I really hope it all goes well and you can keep the coral... How are the clown fish doing?

Well hehe, this didn’t happen except for the top off. Life is so busy right now. :no:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back