29g Saltwater Nano Tank

will the little guys soon split off and go on their own journey?

@PheonixKingZ how is the saltwater tank doing??
Honestly not good, I had to sell all the coral because I was so busy with work and school. I also thought I would be moving months ago, but we still havenā€™t found a house.

The fish are still doing wonderful, I need to clean the tank up a bit. Iā€™ll get some pics of the clowns and dottyback sometime soon.

Honestly not good, I had to sell all the coral because I was so busy with work and school. I also thought I would be moving months ago, but we still havenā€™t found a house.

The fish are still doing wonderful, I need to clean the tank up a bit. Iā€™ll get some pics of the clowns and dottyback sometime soon.
Noooooooooo.... I hope you can get more coral soon!

Noooooooooo.... I hope you can get more coral soon!
I probably wonā€™t until after I move, just because they are super hard to keep alive while trying to move across country.

SW tanks just take a TON of time to manage.

I probably wonā€™t until after I move, just because they are super hard to keep alive while trying to move across country.

SW tanks just take a TON of time to manage.
After you settle in to your new home do you think you will get more corals? And maybe you can do a journal all about moving your aquariums!

Were you able to make most of your money back selling the corals?

After you settle in to your new home do you think you will get more corals? And maybe you can do a journal all about moving your aquariums!
Eh, Iā€™ll just have to see how busy I am. About the time we move down, there is this awesome basketball camp Iā€™m going to be attending, so probably not until after that.

Iā€™ll definitely make a thread on moving my tanks.

Thereā€™s no wayā€¦ I found these baby Florida ricordeas amongst all this dead algae!

I blacked out the tank for a week and a half now, so thereā€™s been no light except sunlight. Canā€™t believe these grew and are still alive!

I plan to get all this nasty stuff out of the tank today, if I have time. Iā€™ll also post parameters.

ā€”ā€”-

Current stock for the tank:

• 2x DaVinci Clownfish
  • 1x Sunrise Dottyback
  • 5x blue legged hermit crabs

Attachments

• AF95A871-335A-4954-B07E-245EF351BA0F.jpeg
    AF95A871-335A-4954-B07E-245EF351BA0F.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 70

Most reactions

trending

Members online