29g Saltwater Nano Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
will the little guys soon split off and go on their own journey?

@PheonixKingZ how is the saltwater tank doing??
Honestly not good, I had to sell all the coral because I was so busy with work and school. I also thought I would be moving months ago, but we still haven’t found a house.

The fish are still doing wonderful, I need to clean the tank up a bit. I’ll get some pics of the clowns and dottyback sometime soon.

Honestly not good, I had to sell all the coral because I was so busy with work and school. I also thought I would be moving months ago, but we still haven’t found a house.

The fish are still doing wonderful, I need to clean the tank up a bit. I’ll get some pics of the clowns and dottyback sometime soon.
Noooooooooo.... I hope you can get more coral soon!

Noooooooooo.... I hope you can get more coral soon!
I probably won’t until after I move, just because they are super hard to keep alive while trying to move across country.

SW tanks just take a TON of time to manage.

I probably won’t until after I move, just because they are super hard to keep alive while trying to move across country.

SW tanks just take a TON of time to manage.
After you settle in to your new home do you think you will get more corals? And maybe you can do a journal all about moving your aquariums!

After you settle in to your new home do you think you will get more corals? And maybe you can do a journal all about moving your aquariums!
Eh, I’ll just have to see how busy I am. About the time we move down, there is this awesome basketball camp I’m going to be attending, so probably not until after that.

I’ll definitely make a thread on moving my tanks.

There’s no way… I found these baby Florida ricordeas amongst all this dead algae!

I blacked out the tank for a week and a half now, so there’s been no light except sunlight. Can’t believe these grew and are still alive!

I plan to get all this nasty stuff out of the tank today, if I have time. I’ll also post parameters.

——-

Current stock for the tank:

• 2x DaVinci Clownfish
  • 1x Sunrise Dottyback
  • 5x blue legged hermit crabs

Attachments

• AF95A871-335A-4954-B07E-245EF351BA0F.jpeg
    AF95A871-335A-4954-B07E-245EF351BA0F.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 70

Most reactions

trending

Members online