29g Saltwater Nano Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I moved the dottyback over. No sense in stressing him out to the point of death.

Seems to be doing ok, pics coming tomorrow…

Picked up 5 more blue legged hermit crabs, 2 cerith snails, and 3 nassarius snails. More member of the CUC! They are already doing a great job:
0ADDBCF4-FC74-40E0-97F5-24886F13B40E.jpeg
10F303CF-70A4-43B6-A624-D216D3704598.jpeg
772A3C49-8F66-4D8C-A628-1A8CD9B67B31.jpeg

The cloves are also sprouting a new stem, which I’m happy to see:
6FFA0031-14BC-4FDE-AA12-CF4F51FE129A.jpeg

If you want a good CUC look into a conch mate, it's single handedly cleaned my sand bed of detritus, essentially a vacuum!

conch snails get too big for normal aquariums and can reach 1 foot in length

If you want a good CUC look into a conch mate, it's single handedly cleaned my sand bed of detritus, essentially a vacuum!
Conchs are awesome! I hear they knock over frags though… :grr::look:

Coming along nicely, PK! I keep putting snails in my tank and the crabs keep feasting on them. :S
Thanks! Yours is looking great as well.

—-

Im going to start doing weekly water changes (10%-15%) to replenish what my corals take up.

I don’t think I need to dose anything yet, as I don’t have any SPS.

I still need to get all of my test kits. Once I get my numbers sorted out, I’ll see if I need to dose or not.

With a tank as small as mine, I think weekly water changes will be sufficient.

Thanks! Yours is looking great as well.

—-

Im going to start doing weekly water changes (10%-15%) to replenish what my corals take up.

I don’t think I need to dose anything yet, as I don’t have any SPS.

I still need to get all of my test kits. Once I get my numbers sorted out, I’ll see if I need to dose or not.

With a tank as small as mine, I think weekly water changes will be sufficient.
more photos?
i love your little fishies

I don't have any pics on my computer, but I will give some more coral shots tomorrow... ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back