250L Aquascape

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Looks absolutely fantastic - the only thing I'm finding off is the tall Ludwigia (I think?) near the cave, I'd either trim it down to get it bushier or underplant it with some crypts or something like Juncus Repens to make it look less leggy.

Wills

Agreed, one of the bits im letting grow out, then will trim and replant at similar length.. Then hopefully the vas will overtake and sweep over more.

I like the look of the juncus.
Looks absolutely fantastic - the only thing I'm finding off is the tall Ludwigia (I think?) near the cave, I'd either trim it down to get it bushier or underplant it with some crypts or something like Juncus Repens to make it look less leggy.

Wills

Little update after a bit of a trim. Nothing too major as still wanting to fill out.

20210628_214506.jpg

Thinking I'm going to plant a bit more in the middle to make the path look more narrow.

Very nice aquascape! I'm new to fish tank stuff but I'm considering doing this kind of aquascaping stuff. What is that weird bulb thing with green liquid? Also what is the powerhead and filter style called?

Very nice aquascape! I'm new to fish tank stuff but I'm considering doing this kind of aquascaping stuff. What is that weird bulb thing with green liquid? Also what is the powerhead and filter style called?
That's a co2 indicator, it's a good way to work out if your levels are right when first setting up the co2 so to not out too much in, or not enough.

This is running an Oase Biomaster 600.

It's about that 2 week mark again so another progress pic to track the tank.

20210715_191632.jpg

Guppies are getting big, might see if the LFS will take them now.

20210715_191701.jpg

Got one tuxedo guppy (I think) from the batch, but finding it impossible to get a picture.

The guppies have thrown off my stocking so need to get rid before I can add more.

Potentially congo tetras for the tank.

Congo Tetras would be great in this tank. Have you thought about Black Phantom Tetras. I always think that the combination of Congos and Phantoms work well.

Congo Tetras would be great in this tank. Have you thought about Black Phantom Tetras. I always think that the combination of Congos and Phantoms work well.
I haven't thought it before but will keep an eye out for them now and have a look.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back