240ltr and 150ltr builds

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Found even more cory eggs. I've decided to setup a old 20ltr tank i have from when i first got into fish keeping to try and hatch them in there. I've already got a heater for it. Will get a air filter for it either this weekend or next and start moving any eggs i find across to it. Will move the pre filter from the 240ltr tank across for a kick start in BB as i still have 4 new pre filters.

So its been a while, I only managed to move one set of cory eggs to the 20ltr and one set to my 150ltr before they decided to change where they were laying them and I haven't seen anymore since. Two have hatched and are growing well in the 150ltr, i have bought some bronze cories to keep them company as its impossible to try and catch them from the 240ltr without tearing it down. They are still breeding though as a see a couple of new smaller ones each month so im guessing i've gone from 11 to around 30ish currently.
I also bought 10 cherry barbs for the 150ltr and they are spawning and I have 2 babies swimming around without any interaction from me.
Im starting to sell some cuttings from the 240ltr. I've been a bit lazy in taking the amazon sword plantlets off. But everything has really taken off.

I'll have to get a photo of the 150 but here is the 240 from the other day.

20240228_193311.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back