240L tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Gypsum

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Took this wee video of my 240L (roughly 63 US gallons). The aquascaping isn't as great as NCAquatics, but I'm pleased with my newest inhabitants, the big black and white CW006 corys.

Took this wee video of my 240L (roughly 63 US gallons). The aquascaping isn't as great as NCAquatics, but I'm pleased with my newest inhabitants, the big black and white CW006 corys.

Ooooooo you got some raphael cats. What loach are those? Skunk loaches?

Ooooooo you got some raphael cats. What loach are those? Skunk loaches?

They're big corys. CW006 or narcisso cory. The dark grey ones are CW045s.

The raphaels are very lucky that I like them. They're pretty, but they've eaten a few small fish in their time. I'm holding them responsible for my slowly-decreasing rummynose tetra shoal.

They're big corys. CW006 or narcisso cory. The dark grey ones are CW045s.

The raphaels are very lucky that I like them. They're pretty, but they've eaten a few small fish in their time. I'm holding them responsible for my slowly-decreasing rummynose tetra shoal.
Oh no! I love rummynose tetras. I'm assuming the raphael has a big mouth if it can eat a 4cm fish. I have a spotted one but he's small and hasn't done much but sit in a log.

The raphs are 5-6 inches long -- not huge -- so one would think they'd be alright, but I would not put anything past those reprobates.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back