240-lb. 'River Monster' Fish Caught in Detroit

I plan to get one of these for my 10 gallon tank! Itā€™s a perfect environment for my fish!
I refill it when needed, but I never have to clean the tank because I have a Cory catfish (just one) who cleans the tank for me! There are no plants, just sharp spiky plastic ones, and rainbow clown gravel. He will even have friends! I have 2 bala sharks waiting for a buddy.
I canā€™t wait to introduce my new pet into his new home, heā€™ll be living the good life!

This is satire

I plan to get one of these for my 10 gallon tank! Itā€™s a perfect environment for my fish!
I refill it when needed, but I never have to clean the tank because I have a Cory catfish (just one) who cleans the tank for me! There are no plants, just sharp spiky plastic ones, and rainbow clown gravel. He will even have friends! I have 2 bala sharks waiting for a buddy.
I canā€™t wait to introduce my new pet into his new home, heā€™ll be living the good life!

This is satire
Forgot the pleco... Helps clean the tank and keep it all balanced.

This is satire
Ohh sounds lovely!! Post pics when you set it up!
Forgot the pleco... Helps clean the tank and keep it all balanced.
Yes, a pleco is necessary in your set up. Please consider getting one!
And a group of male bettas to add some color. They will all enjoy eachothers company! Such good friends in there. It'll be cozy. šŸ˜‚
Make sure to get 10+ bettas, because they're schooling fish and require company!

Was he on hand?

1669758263715.png

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back