240 gallon tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

monicarn3

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a 240 acrylic tank on custom cabinets with a wet dry trickle filter , lights etc. It was my husbands, he purchased it several years ago but never used it as he could not get it in the basement, Anyway, he unfortunately passed away suddenly on November 17 and I need to get rid of it. anyone know of any way for me to sell this besides Facebook marketplace? also what a fair price would be? He likely overpaid for it
IMG_3011.JPG
IMG_3011.JPG

Hi everyone,
I have a 240 acrylic tank on custom cabinets with a wet dry trickle filter , lights etc. It was my husbands, he purchased it several years ago but never used it as he could not get it in the basement, Anyway, he unfortunately passed away suddenly on November 17 and I need to get rid of it. anyone know of any way for me to sell this besides Facebook marketplace? also what a fair price would be? He likely overpaid for it View attachment 308274View attachment 308274
First off, let me just say I am very sorry for your loss.

As far as places to sell, you can use Offerup, Craigslist, eBay (put it up for sale and mark it as pick-up only), and as you said, Facebook Marketplace.
Im unsure of how much you should sell it for but it will definitely be expensive lol. Others can help you with pricing...

I wish you the best on finding a new home for the tank!

Very sorry for your loss. :(

As to price I'd say $1500.00 USD minimum. New it would be over $2000.00 USD. You can get an idea from this link.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back